Stream Crossing is a small dynamic consulting firm that has a strong history of working with clients in both the public and private sector to provide solutions for their communications goals, organizational analysis, strategic planning and project implementation.
Examples of our team’s individual and group past work include:
• Development of an innovative draft federal public lands legislation that has now been introduced as a discussion draft by Congressman Jared Huffman
• Coaching over 15 rural communities nationwide to conduct climate risk assessments and building those into climate adaptation plans
• Facilitating the development of a regional biomass energy plan via multiple agency and private sector interviews, research and assessments
• Saving a rural county hospital as the leader of a county team through the creation and management of a Joint Powers Authority with a local utility district
• Recruiting, training and collaborating with a team of over 80 volunteers to successfully produce the 2015 World Solo 24 Hour Mountain Bike Championships
As the Principal Strategist for Stream Crossing, Jeff Morris has had the great opportunity to lead a broad combination of teams, many times through crisis situations, to successful outcomes.
These successes range from leading an innovative multi-agency local government team in saving a community hospital, to co-leading a statewide task force in developing climate change policy, to working with an ad hoc group of elected officials, environmental advocates, industry representatives and federal agency players in the successful development of a nationally recognized community forestry project.
Jeff and the Stream Crossing team would be happy to support your project with their combination of marketing and tech skills, their background in both local elected office and political campaigns, and broad public and private sector management experience.